Tuesday 12 May 2015

Sneak Peek Swaps for Telford Training.

Helloooo,

And Welcome back, today I have a sneak peek at the swaps I am doing for our Stampin'Up! Training in Telford next weekend, I am super excited as I haven't seen any of my Stampin'Up! friends in what seems like ages.

Its an all day thing and as part of the experience Demonstrators make dummy cards or even 3D items to swap with each other. There are over 350 Demo's attending this year.. but I am only doing 50 swaps. Of course you don't have to make any but it is fun to bring home lots of ideas and inspiration.....



Soft Sky Card Stamped with the Hardwood stamp in Early Espresso...



Early Espresso Layer and Crumb Cake Layer stamped with Early Espresso ink and An Open Heart Stamp Set and a little bit of Gorgeous Grunge.



More Early Espresso, Soft Sky and Whisper White card stock, the Whisper White is stamped using An Open Heart Stamp Set in Early Espresso  Ink.



Basic Rhinestones coloured with Early Espresso Ink and Soft Sky flowers using the Petite Petals Punch. Each flower has been snipped between each petal and will be embossed to make it stand out, then a coloured jewel will be placed in the center.



I didn't mean to blur the final three pictures but it kind of adds to the mystery...lol...





I will post the finished card after the training on Saturday so pop back then...

Hope you enjoyed my sneak peek, Thanks for stopping by..

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment