Wednesday 13 May 2015

Hello Baby Card

Hey there and welcome back,

So I have been super busy making my swaps (see previous post) and these are now complete...yippeee! and with that out of the way I decided to make another bear! As I was making it I knew it was going to be a she.....lol  and I also knew I wanted to make a baby card....

So here it is....



Now pink is not my fave colour...not by a long way, but as I was putting this card together I actually quite like the colour combination. I do love the rich colour of Melon Mambo....



I used my Melon Mambo Stampin'Write Marker to do the faux stitching around the edge. And I just love the Venetian Crochet Trim it is gorgeous. 



The cute little bow is made using the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, and the 1/4" Circle Punch.



For the background I used a retired set called Bundle of Love stamped in Melon Mambo.



The Decorative Label Punch was just the right size for teddy to hold. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set.



And there you have it a totally adorable card....





Well that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting x



No comments:

Post a Comment