Thursday 1 October 2015

Woodland Christmas

Hello and welcome back....

Happy 1st October..... If you saw Tuesday's post then today's post is along the same theme, but instead of Halloween we are talking Christmas....



For each of these cards I created the background the same way as for the Halloween card, but instead of using a brayer to apply the versamark I just put the pad straight to the card so instead of just the trees being glittered the whole card is glittered...


I used the Scalloped Tag Topper to create the tag and stamped the beautiful sentiment from the Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set in Night of Navy on it and finished it with a bow made from Night of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon.



You can kind of get an idea just how sparkly this card is, its is just so beautiful, I love it....



 Here is another, this time I used Pacific Point ink..


 It's so pretty....


I love this sentiment too...I kind of wanted to write Follow the Star, but instead I stamped some stars and added a little star in he sky...


This one I used Island Indigo ink, which is my favourite?  mmm I don't know I love them all......





Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment