Wednesday 7 October 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday...

Wow doesn't the week fly by... This weeks Curvy Keepsake Box is another Halloween box, I think he's supposed to be scary but he just doesn't seem to pull it off.. he's just so darn cute...
So this is Frankie...

 
I started off by cutting out two Curvy Keepsake Box components and before I stuck them together I daubed around he edges with Chocolate Chip ink.

 
The eyes are made with two 3/4" White Circles and a Wild Wasabi 3/4" Circle cut in half and two Black 1/2" Circles.

 
When you cut out you box components you will end up will some pieces that you have to poke out, a long thin piece and a small ovalish shape, you will use this for the nose.

 
 
The mouth I drew on with a Basic Black Stampin'Write marker along with the scars on his head.
 
His hair I drew freehand and cut out...
 

 
Then I made some cute little bolts for his neck, I used two Smoky Slate 1/2" circles stuck together and two Basic Grey 3/4" circles stuck together and trimmed to look like a nut, and then attached to his neck with dimensionals...
 


 
I think the kiddies are going to love these, especially filled with treats....




I hope you like this weeks box, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment