Monday 19 October 2015

Sleigh Ride in the Snow

 
Hello and welcome back....
 
Today's card features those gorgeous Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies and a couple of awesome techniques and some brayering, I think I'm getting better....

 
 
So this card starts off with a piece of Whisper White, then taking the snowflake stamp from the Wonderland Stamp Set I stamped snowflakes using versamark and then I heat embossed it with White embossing powder.
Then I brayered with whole piece with Soft Sky Ink, and then Marina Mist on the top half only and then some Night of Navy on the top quarter only. And because the snowflakes have been embossed they show through the ink....

 
Then I cut out the Sleigh and stamped the Silent Night in versamark and embossed with Silver embossing powder.


The super cool tip that Tammi White gave is that if you cut out the sleigh from a piece of Night of Navy card and offset it slightly behind the white sleigh you get a shadow which makes it pop. Brilliant ......

 
The base card is Night of Navy, then a silver layer and then the brayered card.


 
Another Christmas Card to add to my growing pile of Christmas Cards.....yay..


I hope you enjoyed today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment