Friday 9 October 2015

Christmas Bag & Tag

Hey there & welcome back...

So yesterday I showed you some Fun Felt Robins that I made and it kind of gave me the idea for a cute little tag to go on a Christmas bag.....

 
Isn't it cute... So the gift bag is made using the Gift Bag Punch Board, so is super easy. This one uses a 12" x 12" piece of Merry Moments Designer Series Paper. You can make  a Small, Medium or Large gift bag, you cut your paper to size and just follow the instructions on the board...so, so easy.
 
 
This is the large bag.  The little Punch Art Robin is made using all Stampin'Up! Punches. The body is the 2 1/2" Circle Punch, the eyes are the 3/4", 1/2" and 1/4" Circle punches. The beak is just a triangle and the red tummy is the 2 1/2" Circle cut down. The feet and wings are the Flower Punch cut down.


 
After I had stuck his tummy, Beak and eyes on, I then attached his feet and wings to the back and I cut an extra 2 1/2" Choc Chip Circle to stick to the back to hide where I had attached them.

 



Hope you like my cute little robin, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment