Sunday 4 October 2015

Jingle All The Way Fox in the Snow

Hello and welcome back,

What a lovely day it's been, I've mown the lawn, done some gardening...but boy am I tired now....lol...
So today I have a gorgeous card designed by Michelle Zindorf, she does a lot of beautiful brayered cards and she sells her Tutorials, giving step by step instructions of how to achieve the same beautiful cards that she does. I must say I am not one for brayering haven't done it for a long, long time. So I purchased some of her tutorials and am going to give it a go again.....
This card is not brayering, to achieve the sky you drag your ink pad across the card and then there is some sponging so it wasn't too bad...

 
I love that cute little fox in the middle of the snow bound hills...

 
I cut out the trees using the Sleigh Ride Edgelits, the flourish in the background is from the Stamp Set Everything Eleanor, it looks like the wind blowing, clever huh....

 
The little fox has been stamped in Cajun Craze and is from the Stamp Set Jingle All the Way. ( If you buy this stamp set and the Edgelits together you save 15% off the regular price.)
 
Love, love, love this Whisper White Organza Ribbon, so glad it carried over to this year. it's got to my favourite, I love too that you can use your ink pads to colour the ribbon to co-ordinate with your projects. Gorgeous.....

 
This sentiment is from the Stamp Set Sassy Salutations and I stamped it in versamark and sprinkled white embossing power on and heat embossed it... There's Glitter on them there hills...lol . Dazzling Diamonds to be exact...
 
 
The moon is sponged through a 1" circle template with Whisper White ink...

 
Such a beautiful card, check out Michelle's Blog HERE its awesome..




I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment