Monday 12 October 2015

Super Cute Gingerbread Man

Hello and welcome back....

It's been a busy weekend, crafting and otherwise, but I can't share it just yet.... I am off to Belgium in a few weeks time to the Stampin'Up Convention..."On Stage Live" and I am getting super excited. So as is the tradition of such things I have been busy making Swaps.
I have decided to make 50 which may seem a lot but when you consider there will be between 300 and 400 attendee's its really not...
Anyway I find that when doing something repetitive I like to have a little diversion so I do something a little different.. maybe sewing, crochet, Decopatch, jewellery......
So I dug out my felt and made a Gingerbread man for my Christmas Tree...

 
He is all hand stitched..ie. no glue!!!! I don't like gluing materials it just never seems to last...


Oh look I did manage to get some Stampin'Up! product in there too....lol. This lovely Ribbon is from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue, you get a reel of Red and a reel of Green perfect for Christmas for £7.25.

 
The button are Stampin'Up! too but they are from my retired stash... I have a bottle of retired SU buttons which always come in useful when doing unexpected projects...

 

 
So here we have the little chap, I think I may need to do another with a green bow...I like to have things in two's!!!!!



Thanks for stopping by, come back soon...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment