Tuesday 27 October 2015

Wondrous Wreath Christmas

Hey there welcome back..

Who doesn't like a bargain! Well I know I do and the Autumn/Winter Catalogue is full of them, if you buy the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies together with the Happy Scenes Stamp Set you save 15% off the regular price if brought separately... and if you buy Wondrous Wreath Framelits Dies along with the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set you will save 15% off the regular price if brought separately....Just Sayin''

 
For this card I started off with a Cherry Cobbler card base and added a Whisper White mat which had been embossed with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder.

 
I cut the window out of Chocolate Chip card, then I cut a piece of vellum to go behind the window and embossed it with the Bo Ho Chic Embossing Folder and stuck it to the back of the window, then I cut a piece of Daffodil Delight and stuck that behind the vellum. Then I attached it to the card with dimensionals.

 
The wreath is stamped first in Old Olive, then Mossy Meadow and then the berries in Cherry Cobbler. Then I cut it out using the matching Framelits Dies. Then I stamped and cut out five of the little flowers and embossed then to give them dimension and used my Gold pen to colour the dots in the center. I stuck them to wreath and added a bow I cut out of red glitter paper using the Framelits dies.

 
I used dimensionals to attach the wreath to the window. The sentiment is from the Happy Scenes Stamp Set, stamped in Cherry Cobbler and punched out using the Word Window Punch.
 
I love the vellum effect behind the window it's like net curtains and the yellow gives the illusion of a light being on....

All of the products to make this card are available 24/7 from my on-line store.



I hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment