Saturday 17 October 2015

Cozy Christmas

Hey there and welcome back....
 
Toda's Christmas Card features the Fabulous Stamp Set Cozy Christmas and the fabby New Curvy Corner Trio Punch....
 
 
I masked off the bottom of the card and punched a circle to mask off the moon then I brayered Soft Sky over the entire card and Marina Mist over the top quarter of the card.
Then I removed the Masks and sponged a little Soft Sky in the middle of the moon.

 
I sponged a little Soft Sky on the bottom of the card and then stamped the sentiment in Basic Black across the bottom.

 
I stamped Santa and his Reindeer in Basic Black just below the moon and used my White Gel Pen to create a magical path in the sky.

 
The house is stamped in Basic Black and accented with the White Gel Pen and then I added some of the beautiful Whisper White Organza Ribbon. I used the fabby New Curvy Trio Punch to shape the corners...lovely.

 



Hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment