Tuesday 6 October 2015

Sunflower Basket

Hello and welcome back....

I thought I would make some more Baskets using the Berry Basket Bigz L Die and as its Autumn and the Sunflowers are starting to fade I thought that would be a good theme...

 
I just love Sunflowers, they are simply beautiful....

 
I made the Sunflower with Leaves from the Leaflets Framelits, the long narrow one, I cut out 12 out of Crushed Curry Card Stock. I cut them down as they were too long and also made them a bit narrower, then I sponge daubed them around the edge with Chocolate Chip ink and stuck them to the back of a 1 3/4" Choc Chip Circle.

 
The center of the flower I stamped with spots and daubed around the edge with Choc Chip ink. I stuck it to the basket with glue dots...

 
The basket on the left has the flower which I didn't slim down the petals so were a bit chunky....


 
Love this little basket, I'm going to give them away filled with cookies....yum.. yum...




Hope you like, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment