Monday 26 October 2015

Awesomely Artistic meets An Open Heart

Hello and welcome back....

Today's card uses two of my favourite stamp sets.. An Open Heart and Awesomely Artistic they have such beautiful images and are so versatile....

 
My base card is Soft Suede with a Cherry Cobbler mat. Then I have used Whisper White and stamped the flower image from Awesomely Artistic on the card in Basic Black. Then using a blender pen I started off with Real Red and coloured in all the flowers then went back over and did highlights in Cherry Cobbler. The leaves I started with Old Olive and then did highlights in Mossy Meadow.

 
I used the splodges stamp and Sahara Sand ink to create the background and a blender pen to create the ground the bird is standing on.

 
I used a Gold marker to do the center of the flowers, Stampin'Up! no longer sell the Gold marker but a Gold Sharpie works just as well.

 
The sentiment is from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and is stamped in Basic Black, the bird is placed so that it looks like it is looking at the sentiment.

 
I think I may be obsessed with this bird image its just so beautiful.....

All the products needed to make this card are available from my on-line store...Open 24/7... Just click on any of the product below and it will take you to my shop.



In the above preview of products I usually put the Clear Mount or Photopolymer codes but many stamp Sets are available I Wood Mount also.

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment