Wednesday 28 October 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday,

This weeks box is a little Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and he is oh so cute....

 
So I started off by cutting out the pieces for the Curvy Keepsake Box from Chocolate Chip Card and then sponged around the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink.

 
Then I punched out the pieces for the Rudolf head, I used the extra large Oval Punch for the face, the 1/2" and 1/4" circle punches for the eyes out of Whisper White and Basic Black, the 1/2" Circle for the nose out of Red Glimmer Paper and the tree trunk from the Tree Builder Punch for his antlers. The ears are cut from an extra large oval punch by putting the oval back into the punch and cutting off each end.


 
I sponged around all the pieces before assembling them as above..

 
I used the White Gel Pen to add some highlights to the eyes and then I attached the head to the box with dimensionals.

 
The trees look so good as antlers don't you think......

 
And the finished boxes such cute little Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer.....



I hope you enjoyed this weeks Curvy Keepsake Box, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment