Wednesday 30 September 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hi there and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday...

We are still on the Halloween theme as its nearly October and we need to be prepared...
So today's Curvy Keepsake Box is a really cute (or should that be scary!!) Jack O Lantern, pumpkin carving is getting to be quite popular in the UK now as you may have seen from last years October 31st post, so I thought I would create one using the Curvy Keepsake Box....

Inside is a battery Tea Light...


You can see it a little better here where its darker..


I could only find one battery tealight even though I know I have more....but where!!!!!


Anyway back to the box.. I cut out the box as normal but before putting it together I cut out the scary face and then I stamped the box pieces with the Hardwood Stamp and Pumpkin Pie ink. Then using the 2" Circle Punch I punched out two circles of Vellum and stuck them behind the face. Then I assembled the box and popped a tea light inside.


I made a little tag using some leaves I cut out with the Leaflets Framelits and an Oval stamped first with the Hardwood Stamp and the with Happy Halloween from the And Many More Stamp Set.


I attached them all together with some Bakers Twine and attached it to the box with a tiny peg which I had coloured with a Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker.


They look so good with their little lights inside, ( must find lost Tea Lights or go buy some more!!!)



So I hope you like today's box, thanks for stopping by......
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment