Thursday 14 May 2015

Teddy Notebook

Hellooo,

Today I am sharing a notebook I have made to take to Telford with me, so that I can write down all the interesting things we will be learning....

I love making notebooks and I have them all over the place, I bought a Zutter Binding machine many years ago and it is probably one of my most used pieces of kit...



So I started off with two pieces of board and covered them with Stampin'Up! card, cut some pages to go inside then put them through the Bind-it-all machine to make the holes, added a binding comb and Voila! one sturdy notebook....



Then I added some stamping using the Gorgeous Grunge Set, with Pacific Point, Pool Party and Marina Mist Inks. Made my little bear to go on the front holding a sign saying "Telford 2015" and we are done....lol..



One notebook with some useful info already in it.



 Swaps done and dusted.....as they say...



Nametag....Check
Swaps........Check
Notebook....Check

I am sooo ready.....LOL....


Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by,

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment