Thursday 7 May 2015

Name Tag for Telford Training.

Hellooooo...

Today I am sharing the Name Tag that I have made for the Stampin'Up! Telford Regional Training. Stampin'Up! provide us with a lanyard and we all make our own name tag. We can do anything we want, but we must use currently available Stampin'Up! supplies. So anything from the current catalogues.....


So I decided that this year I would combine my favourite colour with my favourite thing which is Teddy Bears. This is what I came up with.....




 So I started off with a Night of Navy Card base and rounded off the corners. Then I cut a Whisper White Layer and using the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, I stamped a background using Night of Navy, Island Indigo and Pool Party Inks.



I cut out my name using the Perfect Print Alphabet Bigz (133725) sponged it with Night of Navy Ink, then using the white gel pen I drew the letters in the middle.


I stuck my surname to the bottom of the Whisper White layer. I made my Teddy using my templates and the main colour Island Indigo (so love this colour) and Pool Party for her little T-Shirt. Then I added Stampin'Up! to the front of the T-Shirt with my Island Indigo Stampin'Write marker.




I also added detail to the paws and face using the same marker.


For my first name I took a piece of Bakers Twine and glued the letters to the Twine, then I glued the bakers twine under Teddy's paws.


Then I used my Crop-o-dile to make a hole and add a jumbo eyelet ready for my lanyard.









I am really loving this years design, hope you do too..
Thanks for Stopping by..
Happy Crafting x



No comments:

Post a Comment