Friday 1 May 2015

Bear Punch Art Birthday Card

Hey there and welcome back,

Happy 1st May.....lol.... which means a three day weekend for most people...yay....


Today I have this awesomely cute Bear  birthday card....




 The card is Island Indigo with Naturals Ivory. I used the fantastic Gorgeous Grunge Stampset to create the background, using Island Indigo and Baked Brown Sugar Ink.



I created a border using the Island Indigo Stampin'Write Marker... doing a dot dash dot dash...





Here is a close up of the Bear, he's been made with Chocolate Chip, Baked Brown Sugar, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White Card Stock.... 



I used the Teeny Tiny Sentiments for the Happy Birthday and Modern Label and Word Window for his little banner. You can also see a little bit of Thick Bakers Twine...
Well I hope you like, Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment