Monday 25 May 2015

Giraffe Birthday Card

Hey there, welcome back,

I have been playing with Paper Piecing again, I just love these cute characters and although it can be quite time consuming cutting out by hand I think they are worth it.....

So today's card features a gorgeous Giraffe (or Riff Raff as my friends daughter calls them....lol) All supplies are Stampin'Up!



 Isn't he adorable....

I used Old Olive Card  and the Fringe Scissors to create the grass, see how uniform the cuts are, love those scissors.....
  

The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set and yes they are supposed to be on a slant...lol. Anyone who knows me will know that I struggle with anything that isn't straight and perfect. But occasionally I have a go!!



The background has been stamped using the Gorgeous Grunge set and So Saffron ink and the Daffodil Delight Card with Chocolate Chip using the same stamp.




If you need any supplies just click on any of the products below and it will take you to my on-line store, open 24/7 


I hope you liked today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment