Saturday 16 May 2015

Swap Reveal

Hey there,

So by the time you see this post I will be at the Stampin'Up! Telford Training, its about a three hour drive from here to there so we will be going up Friday late afternoon and staying overnight at the Ramada Inn Telford (it was the cheapest ... lol) so I have scheduled this to post while I am away....


So here is the finished card...






I just love this Stamp Set (An Open Heart), the bird image is so beautiful and I do love birds lol.. and I have to say I don't know how I have missed using the Hardwood background stamp it is such a great background I am so glad that it is in the New Catalogue!!!! along with An Open Heart Stamp Set.....OOOPS spoiler alert......

So I hope you like the final card. Thanks for stopping by....

Happy Crafting x  

No comments:

Post a Comment