Friday 8 May 2015

Minions!!!!!!

Hey there and welcome back....

I love Minions, the are just too cute and too silly to be bad....lol.


So I have been looking around at what other people have done, but I couldn't find what I was looking for....so I decided to have a go and make my own templates....




So here we have Dave and Stuart, I checked on the internet to make sure, they are basically the same but Dave has two eyes and Stuart only has one.

 I started off with a blunt oval or bean shape, then using that shape I made his little dungarees, the detail is Basic Black marker and white gel pen.



 I used circle punches to do the eyes, Basic Grey for the outer then Whisper White and finally Basic Black. I sponged around the edge of the grey with White Craft Ink and Basic Black around the white circle.










I am really pleased with how they came out and will be adding a few more to the family....


I hope you enjoyed seeing my Minions come to life..Thanks for stopping by....

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment