Wednesday 27 May 2015

Cute Koala Birthday Card

Helloooo and welcome back..

I have been having fun making this cute little fellow, he is sooo adorable....




The sentiment is from a long retired set called Sincere Salutations, I stamped it in Chocolate Chip and then punched it using my New Banner Triple Punch, added two small holes and threaded some Thick Bakers Twine through to hold it on to the card.
  

The striped background was created by drawing lines with an Old Olive Marker on to Old Olive Card, alternating thick and thin lines, I thought it looked quite effective....



I also did some faux stitching around the outside of the card with an Old Olive Marker.. I used the Circles Collection Framelits to make the two circles behind cuddly Koala, one in Old Olive and one in Whisper White.


And here is the finished card, if you would like to make the cuddly little Koala you will find him Here..cuddlycutedesigns




Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment