Tuesday 26 May 2015

Happy Fathers Day Card

Hey there and welcome back,

I thought I would get a head start on Fathers Day and not leave it until the last minute like usual....
Since we live by the sea I thought I would go for a nautical theme and what could be better that The Open Sea.....lol.



I really love the images in this stamp set.....



The Whisper White background is stamped with Crumb Cake Ink using the World image from the set, to get it I stamped off the card and then on the card giving me a lighter image. I did the same when stamping the dote from the Gorgeous Grunge set. I used another image to stamp a background on the Soft Sky Card.



The sentiment is from the Crazy About You set, If you have the clear mount set you can line up the Happy and the Father's Day stamps on the same block and stamp them together.



I stamped the anchor on a piece of Whisper White and cut it out and tied it to the card with some Thick Bakers Twine. Then I added a piece of the Burlap Ribbon which I had frayed the edges of.



And there you have the finished card....


The card stock I used was Soft Suede, Soft Sky and Whisper White. The Inks were Soft Suede, Soft Sky and Crumb Cake.





Thanks for joining me today...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment