Saturday 23 May 2015

Handbag Gift Bag.

Hello and welcome back,

As promised I have some more Handbag Gift Bags to share with you...

Yesterday you saw the really cute Mini Handbag which held 4" x 4" note cards. I had previously made some 5" x 5" cards in the New In Colours which I thought would look great in a little handbag. So I tweaked the dimensions a little and made this....



So here is the bag in Mint Macaron, made exactly the same way as the smaller version but I added an inch. The faux stitching was done with the New In Colour Stampin'write Marker.


I used the flower from the Crazy About You Stamp Set, which really lends itself to being layered, to make a bag charm.



Then I added some of the luscious New In Colour Dotted Lace Trim, believe me the picture in the catalogue does not do it justice, it is beautiful and so soft...


And here it is with the card I made. Behind is an envelope made using the Envelope Punch Board and the New Envelope paper shown here in Mint Macaron.



The New Envelope paper is available in the New In Colours (Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon and Watermelon Wonder) and also Neutrals (Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Kraft).


Here are the two Handbags side by side so you can see the size difference.






The New Catalogue products will be available from 2nd June 2015, if you would like a copy of the New Catalogue please let me know.... Other products such as the above stamp set and matching punch are available now just click on the product and it will take you to my online store....

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment