Monday 4 May 2015

Penguin Christmas Card

Hey there and welcome back,

I hope you are all having a great Bank Holiday Monday and that the weather is nice, we have had a pretty damp weekend so far but today the sun is trying hard to shine through the clouds....


Anyway today I am sharing a Christmas Card.....you can never start too early...lol


I made the little penguin last week and wasn't too sure what I was going to do with him.....


I used the White Christmas stamp set for the background and stamped it in Smoky Slate Ink. I stamped the Merry Christmas on Whisper White card stock and then carefully cut it out.



I attached the little banner to the penguins flippers and then added a small flower. The flower was punched out then I snipped in between each scallop and then embossed it to make it stand out. I added a tiny pearl in the center of each flower.



 I used Night of Navy card stock for my base card.....my all time fave colour...



Then using the white gel pen I created faux stitching around the edge. Finally I stamped To You from the Crazy About You stamp set.



So I hope you like what I did with my little penguin....If you feel like creating this little card then all the supplies are available from my online store..just click on the button at the top.






Thanks for stopping by...

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment