Saturday 18 April 2015

Punch Art Duck & Chick

Hey there and welcome back, 

Today I am going to show you how to make the Duck and Chick I used in my Easter Treats using Stampin'Up! Punches...





This little chap has been made the same way as the one above but instead of using the ornament punch (now retired) I used the large oval punch and I have to say he still looks pretty cute. A great thing about Punch Art is that you can substitute different punches and achieve a slightly different look. I also swapped out the medium BoHo Blossoms flower for the large one for his little tuft on his head cos I liked the look.



This little cutie has been made using the Owl Builder Punch, not only does it make great owls but so so much more.
Check back tomorrow for some really cute Penguins.

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting x


No comments:

Post a Comment