Friday 24 April 2015

A Pride of Lions Punch Art

Hello and welcome back..

Today I have A Pride of Lions to share with you...lol

I have made these many times before but with all the retired punches and dies I thought it time to change it. If you have the old punches then you can still make the old version though...

So here he is....




 And this is how to make him....



You will notice that these lions are slightly different, the one on the left uses the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch for the lions mane and the one to the right uses the 2 1/4" x 1 3/8" Oval punch for the body. I must say I really like the Flower Fair Die for his mane I think it makes him look a little wild...lol



Here are my original Pride of Lions, unfortunately two of the punches are no longer available. The original colour was Cajun Craze but I didn't have any so I used More Mustard instead, although I think I prefer Cajun Craze....



 Here I made a little gift box.....





Well I hope you liked my Pride of Lions, this post was a little rushed as I am off to visit my Bestie for a long weekend and won't be back till Monday...
So Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment