Tuesday 28 April 2015

Frozen Punch Art

Hey there and welcome back,

Well I hope you had a great weekend, I am back from visiting my best friend...we had a fab time as always. Before I moved to Wales I helped run a Brownie group with my Bestie, they are off on Pack Holiday in May and they have chosen as their theme 'Frozen'. So my friends daughter decided that we would do some punch art.......only we couldn't find any for Elsa and Anna.

Well eventually we stumbled upon an american site called http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/ they sell templates of all sorts of things including 'Frozen' characters so although its not what I would call proper Punch Art they are so cute we decided to give it a go..



They could do with a bit of sponging to give a bit of definition, but we were quite pleased with the outcome. They took a lot of cutting out but I think worth it....













So there you have it Elsa and Anna, now all I have to do is make Olaf....
Well I hope you liked, Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment