Monday 13 April 2015

Easter Treats

Helloooooooo


And a belated HAPPY EASTER to you all, things have been rather hectic here as we have had friends staying for the past week, so no time for crafting......
These little lovelies are what I made for Easter, some I have made before others are new.

The first cutie has been made using the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die (135853) I've had it for some time but not really used it, then whilst perusing Pinterest I saw lots of fantastic ideas for using it and now I can't put it away...lol



This Easter Chick box is made totally using Stampin'Up! Punches and Dies, and with the Curvy Keepsake Die it is soooooo easy. 


 Even the little tag is made using the Word Window Punch (119857)




The wings were made using the Scallop Oval Punch (119856), the feet the Sweetheart Punch (133786) and the beak is the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (133787).



The tummy is the 1 1/4 Scallop Circle Punch and the eyes are from the Owl Builder Punch and filled with chocolate treats they make the perfect Easter Treat for anyone. Perfect for inexpensive Teacher gifts.

This die is so versatile I can see me using it for all kinds of gifts for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for some more Easter gifts..

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment