Wednesday 15 April 2015

Punch Art Bunnies using Stampin'Up Punches.

Hey there welcome back,

Today I am going to show you how I made my Bunnies and Chick Punch Art.
I love doing Punch Art you can create cute little characters by just changing the punches you use. Here are some of the Bunnies I have made...



This bunny has an oval body instead of a circle and his arms are also small ovals tucked in behind. He also has a cute little bunny tail using the same punch as the cheeks, the small flower from the Boho Blossoms punch (119858).





This bunny I made to go on a giant paperclip so it had to have a back as well as a front.



 This cute little chap is one of my favourites, however the ornament punch is no longer available from Stampin'Up but you could substitute a circle which would work just as well. If however you have managed to get it then Well done you!
You will find lots of different versions of Punch Art online, especially on Pinterest. But with a little tweaking you can make it you own.

Hope you enjoyed I will be doing another Punch Art post after I have posted my other Easter makes.
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting x



No comments:

Post a Comment