Friday 17 April 2015

Easter Boxes

Hellooooo and welcome back for more Easter treats....

These cute little boxes use the Scallop Tag Topper (133324) and a few punches lol....




I love how you can change where and how you place the elements and get a totally different look..


I also added some cute little pom pom tails, totally optional, but I just loved how they looked and I'm sure both children and adults alike would love them too..


They are just the right size for a large MaltEaster Bunny...yummy..


And last but not least a quick Easter Treat using the long cellophane bags (124134) and a little bit of Punch Art.

I used the 1 3/4" Scallop circle (119854) and the 1 3/8" circle punch for the base, if you want to know how to make the chick check back tomorrow for another Punch Art post..


Well I hope you liked my Easter Treats, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting x





No comments:

Post a Comment