Thursday 16 April 2015

Easter Baskets

Hey there, welcome back to part 3 of my Easter Treats.
This is a project that I really love doing, I have had the template for this basket for a while and I have used it for numerous occasions from Christmas to Weddings and Birthdays, its so versatile its brilliant.
This is one of the Easter Baskets that I made....


 It makes such a beautiful gift box.


I love this cute Punch Art duck, I will post the pattern to follow tomorrow..





And its the perfect size to hold a large Easter Egg.....mmmm...mmmmm..
That beautiful flower on the top was made using the Ornament Punch, sadly retired, but if you have it..lucky you....it may be found on the secondary market like ebay!!



Here is a close up of that cute little duck made using Stampin'Up punches.


My second basket also holds a large Easter Egg, plus a few creme eggs....yum yum...



A close up of another little rabbit, again slightly different to the others.


Here is the template for the Basket above, it doesn't have to be just for Easter I have made them for Birthdays, Christenings, Christmas and even Thank you's.


Well I hope you enjoyed, Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment