Tuesday 21 April 2015

Motorbike Birthday Card

Hey there...

Welcome back, today I have a card I made for my Husbands Birthday.... I kinda made this in a bit of a hurry, I didn't forget his Birthday, BUT I did forget to make him a card....ooops. So the night before I had to put this together and then our guests who where staying with us for a week arrived and I had to abandon it...until early next morning I nipped downstairs while everyone was still in bed and finished it....




I used Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana Card stock, I stamped using Baked Brown Sugar stamp pad and I added some Linen Thread around the middle.



I made a few little errors like the N is the wrong way up....lol. But Hubby didn't notice so hey ho.
I didn't think it was too bad considering I made it in a rush and didn't use a Stamp-a-ma-jig!!!

I wasn't too displeased with the result and Hubby was thrilled.
Hope you liked, Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment