Thursday 12 May 2016

Yoshi Birthday Card

Hello and welcomes back....

This little green fellow is called Yoshi, he is a friend of Mario and Luigi, I just love his little face...



I used a Real Red card base and added a layer of Bermuda Bay card, then I added a piece of Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper (DSP).



I cut an oval out of a piece of School House DSP and stuck that to the card. For Yoshi I used the large oval, small oval and word window punches for the eyes, the nose is the 1 3/4" circle punch and the cheeks are the extra large oval punch cut in 1/2. I added some white gel pen to his eyes and nose.


The banner is a piece of Daffodil Delight with a piece o Whisper White on top stamped with Happy Birthday from the Tin of Cards stamp set.

Product List

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment