Tuesday 10 May 2016

Mario & Luigi Birthday Cards

Hey there and welcome back...

Today I have a couple of Super Mario cards to share, I have a Mario Birthday Card and a Luigi Birthday Card....

Aren't they cool, my son would have loved to get a card like this for his birthday, he was mad about Super Mario...lol.



The cards are basically the same except for the colours and the letter on each of their caps. For Mario I used Real Red, Blushing Bride,Pacific Point Basic Black and Whisper White.



For Luigi I used Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Blushing Bride, Pacific Point, Basic Black and Whisper White.



The Happy Birthday is from the Number of Years stamp set and the letters were cut out using the Little Letters Thinlits.


The eyes are the Extra Large Oval, the Large Oval and the small Oval, the nose is the extra Large Oval. I used the Mustache Die for their Mustaches and for the peak of the cap I used the 3rd smallest Oval from the Ovals Collection Dies.
Stampin'Up! have retired all their Oval punches in the New catalogue as they have brought out some New Layering Dies, so if you prefer the punches now is the time to get them.

Product List

I hope you like today's cards, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

2 comments: