Monday 2 May 2016

Lego Brick Birthday Cake

Hello and welcome back....

This week is all about Lego, I love the stuff, my children loved to play with it, it was and still is a big thing in our house.....
So I thought I would make a Birthday Cake using Lego Bricks.



I started off with a Pacific Point card base, and added a Real Red layer and then a Daffodil Delight layer.



The Daffodil Delight brick is sized at 3 cm x 3 cm, the circles are 3/8" and are attached with dimensionals (cut down to fit), I have sponged around the edges with Daffodil Delight ink.


The Pacific Point Brick is 4 1/2" cm x 3 cm and the Real Red Brick is 6 cm x 3 cm. I have used the Happy Birthday from the Number of Years stamp set stamped in Pacific Point. I stamped stars from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set around the edge in Daffodil Delight and to finish I added white gel pen highlights.


I decorated inside the card with stars and added the verse from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set i thought it was quite apt.....
If you would like to recreate this card all the  products used have been listed below.

Product List

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment