Tuesday 3 May 2016

Lego Birthday Tags

Hey there and welcome back...

Today I have some gorgeously cute Lego Birthday Tags to share with you, my hope is that by the end of the week you will have the perfect Lego Birthday Ensemble.....



The tags are 6 1/2 cm x 11 1/2 cm and are thick Whisper White card stock.


The bricks have been made in the same way as yesterdays bricks, but I decided to add some green and orange brick and also add some different sizes.


So I now have a 2 x 1 brick which is 1 1/2 cm x 3 cm and also a 4 x 1 brick which is 1 1/2 cm x 6 cm. Its almost like playing with the real thing....lol.


I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Number of Years stamp set on each tag using Pacific Point ink. I also made a hole reinforcer using the same 3/8" circle punch. Then I threaded some Thick Bakers Twine through the holes.

Product List

Hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X 

No comments:

Post a Comment