Wednesday 11 May 2016

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday / Pokemon Poke Ball

Hey there and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday...

This week's box is based on the Pokemon Poke Ball, this is the ball that the Pokemon comes out of to fight or to help their owner!! Don't know what I am talking about..just ask a child or just skip this one....lol.  My Son was Pokemon mad so we had all things Pokemon in our house. these would be fantastic for a Pokemon themed party, especially if you were to put a toy Pokemon inside, they would love it.



They are really easy to make, I started by cutting out the pieces for the Curvy Keepsake box first in Real Red then in Whisper White. I cut the tops off the Whisper White pieces and stuck them to the Real Red pieces.



I cut some Basic Black card strips approx 1cm wide and then stuck them where the Red meets the White and trim off any excess.



For the circles I used the 1 3/8" punch, the 1" punch and the 3/8" punch, I stuck them together and then added them to the box.



Finally I assembled the boxes as normal, using a bone folder to carefully curve the sides.

Product List

I hope you like this week's Curvy Keepsake Box, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment