Monday 30 May 2016

Love Punch Art Day 1 Uni Kitty Birthday card

Hello and welcome back...

I decided to do another week of Punch Art as it proved to be very popular, so I'm starting the week with a really girly card and Lego's Uni Kitty from the Lego Movie (just in case you don't know what I'm talking about...lol).



She is so adorable and if you haven't seen the film, why not! Everything is Awesome...lol So the card base I used is the new Flirty Flamingo and I layered that with Peekaboo Peach.



For the background I stamped stars and hearts from the stamp set Tin of Cards in Peekaboo Peach. Then I stamped Happy Birthday also from Tin of Cards in Basic Black at the bottom.



Uni Kitty is quite easy to make as she is mostly squares, rectangles and triangle with some circles thrown in.
I used 1/2" circles for the eyes, the tail and face were hand drawn and cut out, the body is 2 1/4" x 1 5/8" as is the head.

Product List

I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment