Sunday 20 September 2015

Hearth and Home Halloween

Hello and Welcome back...

Today's card features the fantastic Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies and the matching Happy Scenes Stamp Set.....



I cut out the window from Very Vanilla Card and cut an extra bit to make the rail that goes around the room. The bottom half I used some Naturals DSP and stamped the Halloween Greeting from the New Happy Scenes Stamp Set at the bottom, along with some pumpkins and bats....


I stamped the Halloween scene from the Happy Scenes Stamp Set on to a piece of Vanilla card and coloured it with my Stampin' Write markers, I added the spider's web in the corner and stuck it to the back of the window frame. Then I stuck it to the card using dimensionals.




The finished Halloween Card....



Pop back tomorrow for another Hearth & Home card....
Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment