Thursday 10 September 2015

Flipper the Dolphin

Hello and welcome back..

I made Flipper a while ago but hadn't gotten around to making his card, so decided it was time...



I used a background I had created previously using the Acrylic block watercolour technique...check back on previous posts for method..


Then I stamped the shoal of fishes in versamark ink and sprinkled silver embossing powder over, you can see how they shine just like real fish darting through the water...


The Happy Birthday is from the Remembering Your Birthday Stamp Set and the little crab and star fish are from the Sea Street Stamp Set.


 I wound some Linen Thread around the card and tied it in a knot.


Flipper is a paper Piecing Template which I cut out on my Silhouette Cameo, I sponged all the pieces before sticking him together, then added some detail using the White Gel Pen.




 I added a little bit of stamping to the envelope back and front.... so cute...


And there he is all done...



I hope you like Flipper, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment