Saturday 19 September 2015

Casper's Halloween Treets

Hello and welcome back....

I have another Casper Halloween Card to share with you today, this time he's indoors, getting ready for a bit of Trick or Treating.....

 
The base card is Chocolate Chip with a layer of Pumpkin Pie, followed by a layer of Very Vanilla card....

 
I stamped Happy Halloween at the top of the Very Vanilla Card and then cut out a window using the Hearth and Home Thinlits Die. Then I cut a piece of card to go behind the window and put it through the Big Shot with the Woodland Embossing Folder. Then using my Brayer and Crumb Cake ink I brayered over the raised trees...

 
Then I sponged the Window with some Crumb Cake and added some little bats before sticking it behind the window.....


 
I stamped some tiny pumpkins on to the lower half of the card and a sentiment on the bottom of the card... Then I added Casper clutching his Candy Corn....


He is oh so cute.....
 
And there we have it another super cute Halloween card.......



Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment