Monday 14 September 2015

Santa's Noel

Hello and welcome back,

Today I have a cute Santa card to share with you, I had made the Santa head to go on something else but just by chance I put it down on a card and thought it looked really cute so there we are then (as the Welsh say)......



The head is made with a combination of dies and punches, The Wonderful Wreath Framelits, the Moustache Die, the Large Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch and the 1/8" Circle Punch.


I sponged around the edge of the face, before sticking it all together....


I used dimensionals to stick the head on to the card and under the moustache to give it some dimension...


I stamped the card base with snowflakes from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set in Whisper White Craft Ink and then added glitter to the middle of each one...
The Noel is also from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits which I cut out of Whisper White card and stuck to the card using the New Fine Tip Glue Pen.


And voila a really cute Santa card...



Hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment