Saturday 19 March 2016

Number Of Years Day 6 - Dino Fun

Hello and welcome back...

Continuing on with the Number Of Years theme this week my card for today features the No Bones About it Stamp set...so cute...



The base card for this one is Pacific Point with a layer of Whisper White on top.


The number 1 has been cut out from Bermuda Bay card using the Large number Thinlits dies and I have used my Wink of Stella Glitter pen to add some sparkle to it.


 I stamped the foliage in Old Olive, stamping the first image and the stamping again without re-inking to get a lighter image. Then I stamped the Look Who's Turning in Basic Black just above the number 1.


 I stamped and cut out the dinosaur plus party hat and added him to the card using dimensionals. The bottom of the card is stamped with two of the dot stamps in Crumb Cake and then I sponged lightly over them with the same colour.


Finally I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Number of Years stamp set at the bottom in Basic Black.

All the products used are listed below, just click on any one to go to my on-line store to order.

Product List

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment