Sunday 6 March 2016

Balloon Celebration Day 7 - Let Us Celebrate

Hello and welcome back.....

To all the Mums out there HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, I hope you all receive a beautiful Mother's Day Card and get to celebrate with your family...



The last card of the Balloon Celebration week is Let Us Celebrate. The base card here is Real Red and I have layered a piece of Whisper White card which I have put through the Big Shop in the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder. I put a small sliver of Silver Glimmer Paper behind it before sticking it to the Real Red card.


Here you can see the embossed stars and the Silver Glimmer paper which I used for the stars as well. The star punch is from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.


I punched out the balloon using the Balloon Bouquet Punch and stamped it with the dotty balloon stamp, before adding it to the card with dimensionals I stamped the card with Real Red Ink splodges from the Timeless Textures stamp set.



I stamped the Let Us Celebrate string in Basic Black and then popped the stars on with dimensionals.

Product List


I hope you have enjoyed this week's Balloon Celebrations, thanks for stopping by....
Happy CraftingX

No comments:

Post a Comment