Saturday 12 March 2016

Beautiful Ride Day 6 - On the Move

Hello and welcome back,

I have a great travel card to share with you today using this weeks focus stamp set Beautiful Ride...



This card features some of the papers from the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack, it has some really great patterns and images. The base card here is Old Olive with a layer of Early Espresso and then a piece of the Going Places DSP.


I stamped the car in Basic Black on Whisper White and cut it out, then I made some masks for the windows and Tyres and brayered Crushed Curry ink over it. I used the Blender pen to take out some of the colour in various places to give it a bit of depth. Then I removed the masks and stamped the dog in the back window and coloured it in.



I added another piece of Going Places DSP and matted it on Early Espresso and added it to the card at an angle. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black and added it to the card with dimensionals. I stamped, cut out and coloured in the Surf Board and Suitcases and added them to the card using Tombow glue.

Product List

Hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment