Saturday 5 March 2016

Balloon Celebrations Day 6 - Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome back...

I love today's card, it's simple, clean but so pretty and colourful.



My base card is Thick Whisper White with a layer of normal Whisper White on top.


I stamped the Real Red, Crushed Curry and Tempting Turquoise balloons directly onto the card and stamped the Tangerine Tango and Garden Green balloons onto card and cut them out. I stamped the outer balloon in Basic Black first.


I added the orange and green balloons to the card with dimensionals and then stamped the stars in matching colours around the balloons. I used a Basic Black marker to draw the strings and a white Gel Pen to add the highlights to the balloons. Finally I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Number of Years Stamp Set in Basic Black.

Product List



Thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment