Thursday 17 March 2016

Number Of Years Day 4 - Flower Border Birthday Card.

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card has a pretty floral border....



 The base card is Wisteria Wonder with a layer of Whisper White on top.


The stamp set Number of Years has 29 photopolymer stamps one of which is a sprig of leaves to which you can add flowers to, ( 4 different types). I stamped the leaves around the outside in Old Olive and then stamped the flowers in Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plum.


I cut the 24 out of Wisteria Wonder using the Large Number Framelits Dies and using my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen added some sparkle to the numbers.


I stamped the sentiment, also in this stamp set, in Wisteria Wonder, above and below the numbers. I stamped the TH in Wisteria Wonder and punched it out using the 1/2" circle punch and added it to the card using a dimensional.


Lastly I added one of the little Bow Paper Clip embellishments from the Spring/Summer catalogue to the number 4.

Product List


Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment