Sunday 27 March 2016

HAPPY EASTER

Hello and a Happy Easter to you...

Today is the last day of making Easter Goodies and cards so I have used my favourite stamp for the last card of the week.



This little bird has been my favourite since it was released for Sale-A-Bration and I am so going to miss it when Sale-A-Bration finishes on the 31st March.


The base card is Basic Grey and I have used one of the designs from the Have A Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack underneath the piece of Whisper White card.


I stamped the bird in Basic Black on to Whisper White then I brayered over the bird with Crushed Curry ink, then I sponged around the edges with more Crushed Curry ink and used my blender pen to take away some of the ink. I coloured its feet and beak with a Pumpkin Pie marker and added a tiny speck of white to the eyes with a White Gel Pen.



I stamped Happy Easter in Basic Grey and wound some Basic Grey Thick Bakers Twine around the card ending with a bow.

Product List

So I hope you have a very Happy Easter, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment