Monday 7 December 2015

Snow Pals Sleigh Ride

Hello and welcome back.....

I don't know about you, but I have phases of doing things, and at the moment I am in my Paper Piecing Phase again!!!  Paper Piecing is a little more time consuming but I think well worth the effort. The card I am sharing today is an A5 card and features some cute little friends out in their sleigh. And aren't they just adorable.....


The base card is Chocolate Chip with a mat of Very Vanilla, I masked off the bottom half of the card and then brayered Soft Sky over the top half of the card. Then using the gorgeous trees from the Wonderland stamp Set I stamped some trees in Garden Green and then removed the mask.

 
The Merry Christmas is from the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set, I stamped it in versamark and then added Gold embossing powder.

 
I added snow to the background using my White Gel Pen, I also used it to add some snow to the trees.

 
I cut out all the pieces for the Paper Piecing on my Silhouette Cameo, I used Choc Chip, Garden Green and Pacific Point for the sleigh, plus a little Gold Paper for the star. The mouse is Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand and the snow bear is Whisper White card stock.

 
Rudolf is Choc Chip, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake, with some Pacific Point for his scarf. The flowers on the wreath are from the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set and are stamped in Real Red with gold dots in the middle. I used Real Red Card for his nose then added some Crystal Effects to make his nose shine. All pieces have been inked around the edges before assembly.

 
This was such a fun card to make, I just love these adorable little critters......... I have also used a NEW product from the Spring/Summer catalogue, its a glitter brush pen, its really great for fine detail or for large areas that you want to give a little glitter to. Available from January 5th.... pre order your catalogue from me now....



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment