Saturday 19 December 2015

Cute Teddy Calendar

Hi there and welcome back...

I love making novelty calendars, this one is one of my favourites, its a cute hanging Teddy Calendar. They are just so much fun to make.

 
Isn't she just the cutest, she's a paper piecing teddy which I cut out on my Silhouette Cameo form Pink Pirouette card, She has been sponged around each piece with Rose Red ink before assembly.

 
Her little bow has been made using the Heart from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and the Flower from the Tree Builder Punch. Then I used the White Gel Pen to do some faux stitching. Her nose has been coloured with the Rose Red Marker Pen and then covered in Crystal Effects to make it shiny.

 
I used the Rose Red Marker pen to do faux stitching around all the pieces of the teddy and added some features to the face. Then I created a banner with a piece of Rose Red card, I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to shape the corners and did some faux stitching with  a White Gel Pen. Then I stuck the calendar to the banner.

 
Lastly I added some Thick Bakers Twine to hand the Teddy up with....

All products used are listed below, for easy ordering please just click on a product to go to my on-line shop.....
 


I hope you are enjoying all the calendars, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment